- Because when I’m with him, I don’t hate who I am. Which is more than I can say for every single one of you.
- Because unlike each of you, he cared enough to take away my razors.
- Because unlike each of you, he cared enough to make me stop taking 6-12 hydrocodone a day.
- Because unlike you guys, he makes me feel good about myself and what I’m doing each and everyday.
- Because unlike you guys, he’s put effort into making me realizing there is more to life than despising yourself even more for waking up another damn day.
- Because unlike all of you, I never doubt if he truly cares, because I can FEEL how much he cares.
- Because unlike all of you, he makes me feel like I’m not completely screwing up in life.
- Because unlike y’all he makes me genuinely happy.
- Because I deserve to be happy.
- Because even though you guys don’t see it, he’s the most amazing boy I’ve ever met, and I would be an IDIOT to let go of him.
- Because I want to show him that even though he makes some mistakes, he’s still a good person, and he deserves to be happy…like none of you do for me.
- Because when I hold his hand I have an unbreakable sense of pride and confidence that I’ve never felt before.
- Because I’m completely comfortable around him, more comfortable than I’ve ever been with any of you.
- Because I’m not going to throw away something that could possibly be the best thing to ever happen to me because of one problem.
- Because I can tell him literally anything and I don’t have to worry about him judging me, or losing his respect, unlike y’all.
- Because no matter what happens during the day, all I have to do is think of his smile, and I go to sleep in a good mood.
- Because he is worth it.
- Because he’s done SO much more for me in three months than any of you have in years.
- Because I know there is more to him than what you people can’t get past.
- Because the few hours I get to spend with him every weekend or so, makes all the shit you guys put me through and how shitty you all make me feel, go away.
- Because I want him more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life, and I won’t give up because you don’t approve.
- Because he is nothing like any of you.
When all of you sit there and tell me how wrong I am in doing this, and how bad of a guy he is, all I want to do is punch you in your ignorant face and laugh because you have no idea what you are talking about.
Don’t you dare judge what makes me happy. Yeah, you might not understand it. Yeah, it might be a little fucked up. But I’m ACTUALLY happy for the first time in my life. Why are you all trying to take that from me?
So stop being judgmental, narrow minded, pretentious, selfish, condescending assholes and start worrying about yourself. This is none of your business.
I don’t need to fucking justify anything to any of you.
When you start giving half the shit he does, then maybe I’ll listen to your explanation of how my happiness is wrong, but until then shut the fuck up.
I’m so goddamn tired of all of you.
But I really do hope it makes you feel better to put so much judgement on someone you call a friend, and someone you don’t even know.